환경 캔터베리에 대한 브랜드 및 커뮤니케이션 서비스 패널(1632-19/20 Brand and Communication Services Panel for Environment Canterbury #2)
4:00 PM 21 Jun 2019 (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)
RFx ID :21101410
Tender Name :1632-19/20 Brand and Communication Services Panel for Environment Canterbury #2
Reference # :1632-19/20
Open Date :Friday, 31 May 2019 1:30 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)
Close Date :Friday, 21 June 2019 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)
Department/Business Unit :Finance
Tender Type :Request for Proposals (RFP)
Tender Coverage :Sole Agency 
Categories : 83110000 - Telecommunications media services
83120000 - Information services
Required Pre-qualifications :None
Contact :Kerry Weir
Alternate Physical Delivery Address :
Alternate Physical Fax Number :
The purpose of this RFP is to invite prospective suppliers to submit proposals to be considered for selection to a Brand and Communications Services Panel relating to delivery of a variety of services to Environment Canterbury.
A Bit About Us:
Environment Canterbury is a regional council, working to manage the air, land and water so that it can be enjoyed by everybody.
We work in partnership with the communities of Canterbury to promote the sustainable management of our resources. Sustainable management means that we use innovative, cost effective and technically excellent methods and ensure that our decision making is based on the highest quality information.
By managing the environment sustainably, our region’s economic, social and cultural wellbeing can flourish.
That means you have:
• Good quality air and water
• An efficient and accessible public transport system
• Efficient energy production resources
• Effective legislature around the use, storage, transportation and disposal of hazardous substances
• Safe use of the region''''s harbours and a coastal environment which is preserved and protected
• Assistance to control animal and plant pests
• Safeguarded landscape, ecology and heritage values
• Adequate preparation for civil defence emergencies to lessen the consequences of natural hazards.
What we need:
To undertake our role, from time to time Environment Canterbury requires a range of services related to brand and communications in the South Canterbury region.